Tuesday, January 16, 2007

a picture of me! (almost)

Now, SkippyMom posted a nice little collage of her hubby and his celebrity lookalikes awhile back. All you do is submit your picture and the website processes it and computes your lookalikes, along with a percentage of how much they look like you. It tickled my fancy so much that I had to do one of my own!

Unfortunately, I can't let you all see my picture in the middle of it because I really can't reveal my identity, but I do promise I submitted my own real picture to make the collage. I'm a little afraid of the fact that Paris Hilton appears on here, as well as some boy celebrity I've never heard of, but I am consoling myself with the fact that 1) the boy is very girly looking, and 2) I do wear Paris' perfume, so I guess this serves me right. Anyway, this way you can have a small idea of what I look like without the big reveal!

Enjoy! And go make your own!


1 comment:

SkippyMom said...

You must be gorgeous...considering my hubby hand bald OLD men...giggle...But I must question Jensen Ackles? um? WHO? and why a guy..giggle....

I think it explains how Skippyhusband was placed.

Thanks for the visit...Your blog is a bunch of fun and I will be linking!

Thanks Writer!
Hugs